Download: (SOS31) Group Title Permission

Adriano Faria

Can this work in conjuction with the default IPB method of allowing members to change their member title when they reach a certain number of posts?

E.G. I have my Admin, Mod and VIP group configured via this hook to be able change their own member title, but I also want my normal member group to be able to change their member title when they reach a certain number of posts.

The reason I ask is that after installing the hook I seem to have two "Member Title" fields in my settings within my control panel on my board.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, i'm getting the following message when I try accessing /index.php?app=core&module=usercp after enabling this hook.

Fatal error: Class 'sos31_membertitle' not found in /home/content/01/6924901/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3246) : eval()'d code on line 1

I'm using 3.1.3 - Any suggestions on how to fix? :x

Can't reproduce it here on my tests (localhost and live board).

Uninstall and reupload the hook.

Uninstalled it, had my boards upgraded from 3.1.3 to 3.1.4 and then re-installed it.

Still getting the error when visiting /forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

Fatal error: Class 'sos31_membertitle' not found in /home/content/01/6924901/html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3245) : eval()'d code on line 1
  • 8 months later...

I'm trying to use this mod on my forum, which uses IP.Board 3.2. I want to allow just one group to change their titles. The field appears for them, but the change is not being saved. My PHP error log gets errors like the following every time one of the members of that group tries to change their title:

[20-Aug-2011 22:50:28] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of sos31_membertitle::membersProfileForm() should be compatible with that of skin_ucp_1::membersProfileForm() in /home/sitedir/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php(3383) : eval()'d code on line 15

Is the mod incompatible with 3.2? Because the mod's download page says it works with "3.1.3+", which I believe would include 3.2.

Archived