Download: Black Sea

IPBSkins

I figured it out. When you upload the image set.xml you can't name it anything. You have to leave that area blank. I was naming them the same thing as the template. So when you upload the images-black-sea.xml you have to leave everything in that section blank and just upload the files. Then, when you go into Manage Skins and Templates>Black Sea>Edit Settings>Use Image Directory>public/style_images/black-sea in the drop down menu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great skin... after I got it installed, I went through all the areas I have..

In the Chat room I changed the colors around to match up with the skin... the "white" was a killer on the eyes.. But I noticed that the "toggle sounds" and "Open in a new window" buttons are missing.. The "Leave" button shows up fine, but the other 2 buttons arent showing up..

post-122595-0-31412100-1300707082_thumb.

Any way to fix this?

Also another part I found is the "Facebook Like" button under the posts... Is there a place to change it?

post-122595-0-93469000-1300707214_thumb.

Last but not least... The Gallery is a bit messed up on the Main gallery page...(Gallery 4.0.2)

Going into the Albums, slighty messed up there too... Its almost like a table is "unaligned", and its seperating stuff..

Heres viewing a members Album:
post-122595-0-12421300-1300708294_thumb.
That image at the bottom should be to the left of the albums

Heres viewing an image:
post-122595-0-81354400-1300708385_thumb.
See towards the right side, the image overlaps over the text

The Gallery front page is the same way... Is it possible its because of the width of the skin itself? Its not "wide" enough?

Otherwise, the skin itself is great.

Thank you.
The Skin is FREE

Black Sea Skin for IP.Board 3.1.4 + IP.Downloads 2.3.1 + IP.Gallery 4.0.0 + IP.Blog 2.3.2 + IP.Links 3.2.2 + IP.Tracker 2.0.3 + IP.Content 2.1.2

Where are you see that it can work with any chat?
I hate chat rooms and do not make skins for them. If you think otherwise, modify the skin without my participation

"Facebook Like"

Open Topic View > hookFacebookLike
Change

colorscheme="light"

to

colorscheme="dark"

I forgot to do it. For Gallery open ipb_styles.css Find

#corner {

min-width: 760px;

}

change 760 to 1024

Thank you.

The Skin is FREE

Where are you see that it can work with any chat?

I hate chat rooms and do not make skins for them. If you think otherwise, modify the skin without my participation

Alright, thats fine lol... But all I did was changed the colors of the chat to match the skin.. But i'll look at those 2 buttons and fix'em up

Open Topic View > hookFacebookLike

Change

colorscheme="light"

to

colorscheme="dark"

I forgot to do it.

Great, thanx for that.. got it fixed up...

For Gallery open ipb_styles.css Find

#corner {

min-width: 760px;

}

change 760 to 1024

I changed the 760 to 1024, but it had no effect... So I seen there was a percentage there, and changed that from 90% to 95% and that fixed it..(Just letting you know is all) :D

#corner{

background: transparent;

padding: 0;

margin: 0px auto 10px auto;

width: 95%;  <-- I changed that

min-width: 1024px;

max-width: 1400px;

}

Again, thanx for the great skin.. Its wonderful.

Archived