Drag n Drop Tabs (ACP Template Editor)

I am Freddy G

I don't believe that'd be really useful, but I'm sort of the same way with tabs or how I have certain windows and all. So not useful but I can definitely agree with this feature. If it helps skinners to feel more comfortable/relaxed, then that can in turn lead to better skins or fewer errors. Sort of a mental thing.

So yeah I'm for this.

I don't believe that'd be really useful, but I'm sort of the same way with tabs or how I have certain windows and all. So not useful but I can definitely agree with this feature. If it helps skinners to feel more comfortable/relaxed, then that can in turn lead to better skins or fewer errors. Sort of a mental thing.

So yeah I'm for this.

Thank you for giving your much warranted/needed approval. @OP, you should feel honored. :)

On a more serious note, I can see this being useful. Although I know nothing about coding, doesn't seem like it would be too hard.

Although I didn't find this necessary (yet at least), it would be nice to have I suppose. Two other minor things that have been bugging me more are:

[*]When clicking a different tab, the focus on the original tab is gone and I'll have to scroll back down or ctrl+f again. Annoying especially on longer pages, I'm not sure if anything can be done about that though. [*]When you open a template and hit ctrl+f, it'll already mark your template as having made changes.

Archived