[#CSTART-4] The room ID supplied was invalid. Please notify the administrator.

h21thorne

You generated a new key and are still experiencing this error? You'll probably have to send me a PM so I can take a look, as no one should still be experiencing this problem (it was a one-time glitch that affected a small number of customers, around 6-10 total).

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I've got that problem too!

I use ipb 3.1.4 which shouldn't need nothing about that key... isn't it right ?

I did what the tutorial of installation says to do...

You'd likely still need to have a the IP.Board key set up and configured both on the installation and in the client center

You should submit a ticket if you require assistance. We had temporary problems at one point causing this error more frequently than normal, however the root of those issues was resolved. If you're receiving errors now, it's likely due to a different reason, and your best option is to submit a ticket for assistance.

Yes I would suggest a ticket. :) , the Client Area is down for a short time period (this is very rare, I cannot recall the last time it was not available) , sorry for the temporary inconvenience. :)

If you are sure you have entered your Licence key, you'll know if not as there will be a yellow box as soon as you first enter your ACP informing you its missing, then a ticket is best.

Yes I would suggest a ticket. :) , the Client Area is down for a short time period (this is very rare, I cannot recall the last time it was not available) , sorry for the temporary inconvenience. :)

Someone spilled some fruit punch on the client area, so now it's down while the cleanup crew scrubs up the damage.

i dont see what you mean with the key. i had the forum installed for me. so would expect everything work. i will post a ticket when i get time. thanks!

You're welcome. :) Should only take a tech a moment to rectify.

Archived