Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATTN Donars:

I have sent replies to all paypal emails of everyone who is in our license system with a donation.

If you did not receive the iArcade RC2 files, please send me a PM or reply to your donation confirmation email.

*Note:

There are 2 users who made donations when our server was down. Your donation was not stored. Drop me a PM and I can look it up manually.

Also, I believe Chito and Gerry both made donations before we were recording them in a database. I think I emailed both of you, let me know if you did not get it.

Sorry never got it Collin

I am going to say it again.

[size="1"][font="Garamond"][sub]Please re-download iArcade RC2 (iarcade_rc2_public.zip) and re-upload the "public/" folder to fix the images issue[/sub][/font][/size]

Huh? Did you say something? :whistle:

Might help if you rename it to something like RC2.1 so people will sort of get the hint that there's a slight update. You know how we end users love to be stubborn and ignore what people say. :D

Huh? Did you say something? :whistle:

Might help if you rename it to something like RC2.1 so people will sort of get the hint that there's a slight update. You know how we end users love to be stubborn and ignore what people say. :D

Don't get clever Mr Wolfie lol

the actual file name was changed from iarcade_rc2_public_1 to iarcade_rc2_public

Anyone wanna help me get this installed? I've uploaded it to my server (I think) but I can't get it to show in my IPB ACP. :(

You should be able to go to "Manage Applications & Modules" from the AdminCP dashboard, then click on the "Update Available" link for iArcade

Sorry never got it Collin

I mentioned in that post in small print to let me know if there were problems.

Ok I figured it out. In the installation instructions it mentions a file edit. Do I need to do that edit if this is a fresh install?

If you wish to have v2 scoring, yes.

I have noticed that scores in the arcade are listed in reverse order. Rather than the high score being listed at the top is is listed at the bottom although it does display correctly in the high score for the game.

Huh?
If you mean per game order sorting, there is an option for that. %7Boption%7D
%7Boption%7D

That's why I replied, so why the snide remarks, anyway forget it I dont need it, I have done without so far

I think you're reading something that isn't there. I didn't take his remark as being snide or anything else of the sort. In his post, in the small print, he actually said for you to PM him. Either way though, I didn't see anything rude so I don't think you should take it as such. :)

Point taken Wolfie, but I should not have to keep PMing to get stuff sent, isn't that why we registered. So far I have never recieved an update, never got the games pack that was promised, even after PM for it as asked. However I donated to help them out and they deserve it, it was given with no strings attached. I don't need the updates now as I have removed the Arcade.

Archived