Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep and windows 7's nick name is windows vista fixed. :)

I like my HP and sony the best. My Mac is very old, it has 128mb of ram and has mac os 9 on it. I got it used for 25 usd.

Any way going to join the new iarcade site.

Thanks for joining, everyone! :)

We're working on it, so if you have any feedback on it, post there and let us know. :)

yep and windows 7's nick name is windows vista fixed. :)

Does anyone using it know if there is a way to use a legacy taskbar? I dislike the look of the windows 7 taskbar. I actually really like the look of Vista quite a bit.

Not sure if Collin will kill me for this, but hey, the iArcade Official Support Community is now up and running, go check it out. http://iarcademod.com/community/index.php so please sign up, see you all there soon :D

I like following the development of iArcade since I'm one of those waiting for the stable versions. So will this new community replace what has been going on in this thread then?

I like following the development of iArcade since I'm one of those waiting for the stable versions. So will this new community replace what has been going on in this thread then?

Yes and no.
This topic has spanned massive amounts of pages and has become a cluttered, confusing mess.
Development updates, bug fixes, etc will still be posted here. However, "discussion about new features" and whatnot will most likely take place over there, to reduce the clutter here. :)
This topic often times has 3-4 users all with issues at once, and things get confusing.

I'm not receiving the email to register on the forums. :(

My bad, Ive just resent all the validation emails. Check again. :)

Yes Chito, hopefully it will replace most of the support from this thread :D

Ok great Andy! However, I registered a while ago and I haven't gotten my validation e-mail yet. I even clicked the 'Resend Validation' button, but still no e-mail. :huh:

Quick typo bug:

"You do not have any games in this catagory. Please add some games to this catagory and try again"

"Category"

I'll register on the official site tomorrow :)

I blame Andy's silly british spelling :P

Also: FYI:
Anyone who has registered their copy of iArcade no longer needs to send a PM to me or andy. You can now simply enter your key and your account is approved. :)

Is it possible to you to add on your official site a download area for the games?

I have tried a few of the links that were given here and the hoops I have to go through to get games is unbearable.

I either end up downloading the wrong version of the game or I have to post X amount of times or pay money to get them.

Perhaps game packs in groups of 20 by game type to download would be great.

I like the mod, but would love it if getting the games was simple...

Is it possible to you to add on your official site a download area for the games?

I have tried a few of the links that were given here and the hoops I have to go through to get games is unbearable.

I either end up downloading the wrong version of the game or I have to post X amount of times or pay money to get them.

Perhaps game packs in groups of 20 by game type to download would be great.

I like the mod, but would love it if getting the games was simple...

We offer a game installation service on our website:
http://iarcademod.com/store.php

However, we do not have the resources (server wise, time wise, knowledge wise) to operate a game download system.
Sites like the one we suggest maintain contact with authors, and have "blacklists" of authors who do not want their games used.

I understand that getting games is frustrating for some members. I have asked the owner of ibpdownloads.com to please approve accounts more quickly. I will speak with him about integrating into our registration API so you guys dont need to wait for approval to get downloads there. :)

I believe Amy also posted her own website earlier in the topic that had some games to download from. Might want to ask her about it. :thumbsup:

Any help on this? It is a V.2 game.

Warning: rename(/usr/www/users/xxx/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/pluponMT.swf,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/pluponMT.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/xxx/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 253

Any help on this? It is a V.2 game.

Warning: rename(/usr/www/users/xxx/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/pluponMT.swf,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/pluponMT.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/xxx/forum/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 253

You need to configure your paths first in the settings area.
If you don't understand, drop me a PM with ACP and FTP info and I will take a look.

OK.. that seems to have fixed it.

The site www.ibpdownloads.com was a bit difficult to use. For those that are having issues, you have to scroll down past the arcade part and click on the V2 games. After that, scroll past the arcade again. The arcade has v.3 games in it which you don't want to download. The game listings are below that.

Thanks for the mod.

would you if they turned on the facebook connect?

Oooh that went straight over my head lol, what is that. :) Its just that every board you go to you have to register, and after a about 20 you just get cheesed off with all the registering and or signing in. Thanks :)

Archived