Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

Starting with the final release, support will only be provided to registered boards. Right now, when people PM me their info and I take a look at the problem, I just tell them to please register. Starting with the final, I'm just going to delete the PM. I'll also stop replying to PMs and emails without a reg key.

Downloads will stay on IPS, exclusively. Part of the original agreement I had with Andy way back when.

I think that it might just be more "tidy" to have our own community. Then again, I still strongly encourage users to post individual issues to our tracker. So who knows. <_<

Idea: Have our own community and have a usergroup called Active Customer like these forums for users that have an active license key :D

I would purchase another ipb license but don't have the funds, so if you do Collin go ahead.

As this way we could even moderate the replies in support topics for accurate information, just like how sales is done here kind of thing :D
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the non-standard setting is where mine messed up. I had to change my folder location, with some trial and error I got it to work.

Now - for some suggestions and a question.

Games List page - can the highest score for ech game be added to the games list page? I think it might be a nice addition just to have the one high score there.

The individual games page - I think it would be nice to list the high scores for that game on the game page. That way, when I play that game, and I can choose whether or not to submit my socre, I know whether there is any point in doing so. If my score isn't a high one, I wouldn't bother.

The Games CP - Is there any way to also show the highest score for each game here? There is a lot of empty space on this page just begging to be used! ;)

Finally - it looks liek the high scores are using the user login name to mark their score. Can I change that so it shows their display name? I just opened my arcade to a large user group and I don't recognize the names coming up. I am assuming this is why.

Idea: Have our own community and have a usergroup called Active Customer like these forums for users that have an active license key :D

I would purchase another ipb license but don't have the funds, so if you do Collin go ahead.

As this way we could even moderate the replies in support topics for accurate information, just like how sales is done here kind of thing :D

Idea: You don't need another licence. Just create the group on the forum where your tracker is.

Currently the tracker is on an older dev site of mine which ain't being used, it would be nice to have it all in one place on iarcademod.com (eg: http://community.iarcademod.com)

So yeah a new IPB License will suffice.

So if any of yous have an active license going spare or would like to buy and donate it to the cause, please get in touch with me or Collin1000

Thanks Amy :) - was going to offer a new one in lieu of a cash donation - but up to the guys.

Mind you as it would be on my account, I would have insisted on an admin role LOL

I would choose this option if your willing, and a support/staff slot will be available (providing you know how to fix general issues). Just get in touch with either me or Collin1000 and quote this (my reply) in the PM.

On the IPB License:
I think i'm going to use my half of the donation money to buy another license. I will think this over.

Honestly man. If you could just support ibProArcade v32 games, you would have a ridiculous amount of potential for this forum. Actually, I think you could soon be the standard of IPB arcades.

As you may not have read above in this topic, v32 support is on its way! :thumbsup: Mat has worked out some rough code that works fairly well. It is currently being privately tested and we will release v32 support to the people who donated first, then anyone who registered their bored.

Please do not PM myself, Andy, or Mat to join in testing.

Collin

I changed my hosting provider for the site I had the arcade installed on

Do I need to sign up and get a new key ? or will the one I already have be OK to use ?

In the RC releases, the key only checks against your key. This was to prevent over-complication of the system when we rolled it out.
In the final release, it will also check the domain. However, at this time, you should be fine. :thumbsup:

Archived