Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you can prob create a tar using winrar no?

Why don't you take a .tar file and extract it, Ian? It will show you what files need to be in a .tar file? :)

Because I have not seen any .tar's :P - I do not have one, that is the issue, and it seems that the only site you can obtain them, will not approve sites quickly.

For the fifth time of asking with still no answer, why will this not save the game scores.

Have you checked your paths under the settings? The first one should be to your server root - the full path.

You can find similar paths under Tools & Settings > System Settings > System > General Configuration

For the fifth time of asking with still no answer, why will this not save the game scores.

I had one this morning that simply would not save, I don't know why, but it was just one out of 6 I uploaded, Don't know if it was the game, or something else. My other ones save though. I have not uploaded a bunch yet as I don't know how to remove them via the phpadmin as some do so I'm going slow and it is on my practice site.

guys well done on releasing the arcade, i have not had a chance to test/play around with this yet, but as i helped in beta, well done :).

also i have read the topic back, seems to be a few guys moaning about problems, (by all means ask for help, dont moan) come on guys, this is RC, it aint prefect but it works, remember this is the 1st free arcade that has been released, and andy & collin are very brave on doing so, credits due to them.

Also colin/andy if you need any server space please let me know, got a nice new i7 with 8gb ram not doing much lol

also people that need games, there are free games around ipbarcade, just you are limited per day ;)

I opened up downloads on my site.
Http://otakuplayground.com
I do have email validation do to spam issues so make sure you put the correct email addy in.
The downloads are in the arcade. Games are marked with what version they are.

Have you checked your paths under the settings? The first one should be to your server root - the full path.

All my settings are correct mate

Ian would you take a look for me mate, this is bloody rediculous, if I can't get this to work, I am going to downgrade to 2.3.6.

Archived