Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunitly I won't be here to do the finishing touches to iArcade, which means the lang bits i promised will not be added untill RC 2 maybe. my fiance is now in early stages of labour, so I might need to shoot off quickly.
But Collin has said, he will try to do the installer for me.

As Andy said, he has now had to discontinue his work on iArcade at this point.
We wish him and his soon-to-be newborn daughter the best, and will keep him in mind!

iArcade is still scheduled for March 1, however the major setback is that I am going to need to package it up and write the installer. (something I am un-familiar with)

Also, Because I do not have access to post to the customer resources, I will be emailing the files to Alex and he will have to update it, so that might take some time. :thumbsup:
I will keep everybody posted on details.

I think everyone is waiting with baited breath for the first BETA that they are afraid to say anything, thinking it may delay the release :lol: I am sure given time to use the Arcade, feature requests will be forthcoming to be included in the next release

Great Job BTW, really coming together :)

To clarify: We will be going into RC1 mode. Andy and I talked it over and came to a conclsoin that, due to his prolonged absence, it would be better off to enter the RC stages.

As such, "major" feature additions will be put on hold, so I can focus on usability and bugs. :thumbsup:

First beta? There have been 5 already :P

Technically only 2 were mine with high scores.

Archived