Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS30) Upload Images v1.0.0
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 25 Jun 2009
File Category: Application Modules

SOS-1245958290-U1.png
Form to upload image

You can configure:
This application will allow your members to make upload of images to your host. Useful if you have a board that needs to post images, screenshots, etc.

if the application is onlineallowed user groups to use the applicationallowed type of imagesprefix for your imagesidentify the user that made the uploadthe maximum image size per group.
SOS-1245958389-U1.png
Image preview

SOS-1245957578-U1.png
ACP Overview

SOS-1245958476-U1.png
ACP Settings

SOS-1245958508-U1.png
Manage User Groups

Compatibility:
  • IP.Board 3.0.0

Click here to download this file
  • 3 months later...

Hello!
I'm getting error when using your modification:
Fatal error: Call to a member function form() on a non-object in /home/lfs_4sure/html/admin/applications_addon/other/upload/modules_public/upload/form.php on line 68
IPB version 3.05
How to fix this?

Thanks in advance

[quote name='Adriano Faria' date='29 December 2009 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1262087979' post='1892999']
You can create the template manually. But I think it's better you open a ticket to IPS to see what's happening.

Here's the answer for a ticket
That's not a default template in IPB v3.0.5 and is likely created by the modification during its install. Since the author isn't a native English speaker, I can't be certain what he's trying to say. You will have to discuss that with the author, in the Support topic you mentioned. Ask him if his modification is supposed to create it, and if it's compatible to v3.0.5. Some mods aren't. But, as was said, we cannot offer Support for 3rd-party modifications. Thank you. Mark H. Technical Support Invision Power Services

Hello.

keep getting this error
home/xxxxx/public_html/uploads folder called images

the following folder is present at that address and is chmodded to 777 to see if it will still work still the same error comes up
i've tried reinstalling the mod
i get this error when i tried both srop tables and skip tables

ALTER TABLE ibf_groups ADD g_upload_use TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Duplicate column name 'g_upload_use'
· ALTER TABLE ibf_groups ADD g_upload_maxsize INT(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

Duplicate column name 'g_upload_maxsize'

any ideas this is a very handy mod
thanxs

Sure... just remove the columns, reinstall the mod and you are done. Simply because you tried to install the app more than once... so the columns already exists. Remove them:

About the folder, you have to create a folder called images in your uploads folder on your FTP.

Unless you are using a different version of the mod, which I doubt, should work... the detection is automatic. When the folder is there, you'll see no message.

alter table ibf_groups drop column g_upload_use;

alter table ibf_groups drop column g_upload_maxsize;

hi thanxs for the repsponce
i deleted the hole things and reinstalled it all
but still the same error
[#Erro 04] Error: application directory not detected! Please, create a folder on /home/xxxxxx/public_html/uploads folder called images!

and the file is present and is fully chmodded

any ideas
many thanxs

The template of APP was not created. Submit a ticket to IPS. Althought they gonna say that its a problem related to the app, it is not.

See http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/295269-download-sos30-upload-images-v100/page__view__findpost__p__1893273

And yes, it works on 3.0.5. Tested several times.

Several users have the same problem with several apps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived