Congrats on The New Resources Site!

Kfir

I'm glad to see you finally installed IP.Download Manager here on the company board. But too bad I lost all my favorites. >_<

Also wondering... is IP.Content is the new name for CCS? Congrats on the Alpha stage! and looking forward the big update of IPS addons! :D

[quote name='Kfir' date='21 September 2009 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1253572302' post='1859774']
I'm glad to see you finally installed IP.Download Manager here on the company board. But too bad I lost all my favorites. >_<

Also wondering... is IP.Content is the new name for CCS? Congrats on the Alpha stage! and looking forward the big update of IPS addons! :D

Favorites will be converted over. Currently I have a script running converting download records, but favorites is after that.

[quote name='bfarber' date='22 September 2009 - 02:23 AM' timestamp='1253575380' post='1860152']
Favorites will be converted over. Currently I have a script running converting download records, but favorites is after that.

Good to hear! :)
I like the way IPS is going! Good luck with everything and wish it all goes smoothly as planned.

I do like that I now have a single user name between the forum and the resource site. That was a huge pain. However, this new resource section seems rather dull compared to the previous resource site. That may be because it's new and you guys are still working on it though.

Yeah, it's pretty basic at the moment as it was stripped to the bare basics (downloads, articles, and a blog). But because it's now contained within the IP.Board framework, it means we can expand upon it really easy without too much hard work :)

Archived