[SUG] Youtube style moderation

Enkidu

Hello

If you're a youtuber or youtubing you would know by know that youtube relies on its community to flag contents that are "not appropriate" and I think the process is automated or is it? anyways, I wander if we can emulate the same principle here in IPB where the users can decide if the contents of a post is unappropiate and flag it accordingly, and when the flag's number reaches a threshold, it hides the content of the post and displays a warning message that the contents might not be appropriate for "minorities".

Now, who thinks this is a good idea? and who thinks youtube is stupid? because it's their idea not mine :)

Enkidu

[quote name='CalendarOfUpdates' date='19 September 2009 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1253375862' post='1857387']
I believe that option or a similar feature is already available. If you notice at the bottom of the thread, there is the option to hide post below a certain threshold. This is tied to the reputation system, so if a post gets enough negative votes, it get hidden.

yeah but it's set to show all by default. I wonder if there is a way to set the default viewing threshold for ALL users at once.

Archived