IP.Board Lo-Fi iPhone

HDTV

[quote name='HDTV' date='29 July 2009 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1248916925' post='1835369']
Same problem with my member sometime have lo version sometime not. And Lo version are very not beautiful. I suggest real version for mobile application.

The point of the low-fi version is to be low fi.... no graphics or fancy scripts. You can always change to the FULL version. The problem is, changing from the FULL to the LOW takes ages to load it if it loads the wrong one by mistake.

The lofi version can automatically be loaded by mapping user agents to a skin in the ACP. You can add additional user agents in the appropriate page under the System tab, then edit the lofi skin in the ACP to map those new user agents to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bump, but seemed pointless to start a new thread when this one existed.

For ages my iPhone would pull up the Lo-Fi skin independtly of the skin I had chosen for my account, which was great. I could switch back and forth too so I could check my messages, and there wouldn't be any issues.

Now, after swapping to the normal skin yesterday it seems whatever I have set as skin it'll have on the iPhone/normal browser. ie I switched back to lofi, returned home and in Safari I had lofi. Switched that back to normal and now on the iPhone I have a normal skin. Any way to reset this ? Cheers

[quote name='JayX' date='12 August 2009 - 04:25 AM' timestamp='1250065516' post='1842464']
Sorry to bump, but seemed pointless to start a new thread when this one existed.

For ages my iPhone would pull up the Lo-Fi skin independtly of the skin I had chosen for my account, which was great. I could switch back and forth too so I could check my messages, and there wouldn't be any issues.

Now, after swapping to the normal skin yesterday it seems whatever I have set as skin it'll have on the iPhone/normal browser. ie I switched back to lofi, returned home and in Safari I had lofi. Switched that back to normal and now on the iPhone I have a normal skin. Any way to reset this ? Cheers
[/quote]

If you log out and back in it should reset it all.

Archived