Hello, I have few request in update.

CP Admin -> Members -> Members Groups

can you add Manage User Copy

Choice for :
Permissions
Groupes
(Forum duplicate) without topic inside.

Original -> Copy

My forums have 3 languages and I have 4 goupes same and 4 permission similar.

soemtimes I change value and I want all other groups have sames status.
---

So I make

I Make Mask FR and Group Francais with specifically rules. Can close topic, can send private message can view Gallery

After I Make Mask US and Group English with Same rules.

6 month after I change value of Group Francais and I want copy this same value in Groupe English.

[quote name='HDTV' date='29 July 2009 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1248843678' post='1834919']
So I make

I Make Mask FR and Group Francais with specifically rules. Can close topic, can send private message can view Gallery

After I Make Mask US and Group English with Same rules.

6 month after I change value of Group Francais and I want copy this same value in Groupe English.

Okay so what you're wanting is to make it so that if someone speaks French, they would be a in a French group, but someone who speaks English would be in an English group, but have same 'abilities' and settings as each other?

If so, that's simple enough. Create both groups with 'dummy' settings, where neither group gives them anything other than the name of the group and a related permission mask (FR for French and EN for English, for example). Next, create a group named "Privileges" and set that to be what you want both groups to be able to do. Then just set each member to have Privileges as a secondary group.
:)

Yes but it's not only for french and english I have 550 goups and 225 mask when I modify one group I want copy in other same rules not juste make alias or link

Actually :

1) I make new group with new rules with name "base"
2) I create new group form base with correct name "Video Production +".
3) I delete "Video Production -" and I send all member in this group new group.

very simple but if I haved

Copy group rules form base to Video Production in one click it's more easy. When you have 550 groups

Copy Permission form Mask Video 2008 to Mask Video 2009 (After I have change few value or disable permission for adapt that...)

Archived