Problem With account‏

reboundmaster01

I cannot access my since I no longer have access to the e-mail account I had listed on my account which was reboundmaster01_2008@hotmail.com as it has been deleted. I'm now using this account, so I was wondering how I can regain access to my account. My alternate contacts e-mail address is cgrim29588@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Vishal Kakadia

[quote name='Μark' date='26 July 2009 - 10:27 AM' timestamp='1248596860' post='1833380']
Today is a Sunday. While staff are available over the weekend, it's limited, and I doubt anyone will be around after 7.30pm ;)

I would expect someone will get back to you on Monday.

Oh, do not let me hear this, that I'm going to IPB from vB, but for that last always respond 24/24 hours and 7/7 days a week

Technical support is sometimes available over the weekend and you may get a response if someone is on. However Mark is simply saying that you cannot rely on there being support on the weekend, it's not office hours.

[quote name='Αlex' date='26 July 2009 - 07:19 PM' timestamp='1248628762' post='1833530']
Technical support is sometimes available over the weekend and you may get a response if someone is on. However Mark is simply saying that you cannot rely on there being support on the weekend, it's not office hours.

That's good news, thanks!

[quote name='Αlex' date='26 July 2009 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1248628762' post='1833530']

Especially as this sort of thing requires a member of management to deal with - otherwise I would have of course done it myself :)

• Management

I'm going to investigate this further, though the name on the account does not match that which you've posted here and there appears to have been a couple license transfers for this account - this may take some time to sort out, if we're able to do anything.

Archived