[Feature] Number format of post count & Tab order of new post

giggsey

I think the post count should be formatted as a number (unless it can be already). Eg, 17413 should be 17,413 (if you're British), or 17.413 (if you do it weirdly :P)

Also

I think the tab order of a new topic should be changed, so you can tab from Title, to Description, to the actual post box.

So you are talking about the user post info box left of posts, got you. That's what I was looking for. :)

As putzy pointed out, my posts are shown in my profile, in the pop up card, and in other places, so I just wanted to clarify.

[quote name='Arctic Monkeys UK.com' date='04 June 2009 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1244141269' post='1807608']
I dont like the suggestion about having different tabs just seems to complicate matters when users are used to new topic submissions being in an orderly form.

I think he means the tab button on your keyboard doesn't go in order ;)

[quote name='bfarber' date='04 June 2009 - 07:44 PM' timestamp='1244141081' post='1807607']
So you are talking about the user post info box left of posts, got you. That's what I was looking for. :)

As putzy pointed out, my posts are shown in my profile, in the pop up card, and in other places, so I just wanted to clarify.

Sorry, I should have pointed that out

[quote name='Μark' date='04 June 2009 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1244142235' post='1807613']
I think he means the tab button on your keyboard doesn't go in order ;)

Indeed I do, Topic Title [TAB on keyboard] Topic Description [TAB on keyboard] should then go to the post box, not the next link or w/e.

Archived