Okay Might Sound Stupid

Guest coldy316

I have just browse through this forum and have seen so many restrictions, why is there so
many restrictions in here. how are ppl ment to get help if you restrict ppl from viewing the
whole board?

I came to this forum to get some help to fix my own forum and cant view any of the topics because
they are all restricted but only some certian group can view them. this is utter outragous and stupid

Before jumping on the poster and assuming he hasn't paid (as stoo and uberhost pointed out), it's entirely possible that the user just hasn't renewed their contract, which is perfectly fine.

The assistance forums on this site are restricted to users with current support contracts. In order to gain access to those forums, you must purchase/renew a support contract for the software you are trying to access the forums for.

I came to this forum to get some help to fix my own forum and cant view any of the topics because

they are all restricted but only some certian group can view them. this is utter outragous and stupid

It's quite inexpensive to renew your support contract, and you'll find that your questions can be solved quickly through the ticket system or right here in the special forums which are accessible by anyone with a current contract. Beyond answers there are other perks such as up-to-date mods, skins, and other goodies.

Best,
Rick

Coldy, you appear to have registered yesterday... if you own an active license it is possible that you just aren't logging in properly - make sure you log in using the same username and password that you set up when you purchased your IP. Board account.
(As his account was registered yesterday, that either means that he registered an account here not knowing about the customer group system or hasn't purchased a license as all licenses come with 6 months initial support

Archived