Why release 2.3.2?

Guest ~Dopey~

Most will start bad mouthing me about this but bleh! I'll bite back!

Anyway, why have you released 2.3.2 publicly and then upgrade this place to 2.3.3? :unsure:
Even if you've put this place on 2.3.3 for testing then surely that means it's close to public release? Which means 2.3.2 has been released too close to 2.3.3 (in my opinion), so we're going through the trouble of editing files to allow for our customisations to continue working after upgrading to 2.3.2 for little point if 2.3.3 is just round the corner :(

We released 2.3.2 and almost immediately people reported issues with the topic markers. 2.3.3 (especially so soon) wasn't something that we planned, however we don't want to leave everyone with a buggy release.

While I appreciate that reinstalling modifications is not fun, we also cannot leave 2.3.2 in it's current state without rectifying the problems. Thus, 2.3.3 is forthcoming.

We released 2.3.2 and almost immediately people reported issues with the topic markers. 2.3.3 (especially so soon) wasn't something that we planned, however we don't want to leave everyone with a buggy release.

While I appreciate that reinstalling modifications is not fun, we also cannot leave 2.3.2 in it's current state without rectifying the problems. Thus, 2.3.3 is forthcoming.

No bugs on topic markers @ my site(s) :P Oh well gotta edit a bunch of stuff now.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

OK, fair enough ...can't fault you there.

[question answered, feel free to lock the topic :unsure: ]

Archived