Sorting Forums Alphabetically?

Guest Nero6

I have a couple forums on my site, but when I add new ones I'd like them to be sorted alphabetically automatically, instead of having to re-order them. Is there a way to do this automatically?

Thanks!
Nero

• 1 month later...

OK so for the record, I cant post anything using the client area cause it doesnt let me select a username, and IPS beyond isnt accepting anymore registrations. So I can't do either of those, and I didn't find a bug, so...? I guess I'm posting a suggestion?

This likely means you do not have an active support license. We do not offer support on these forums. But I will leave your post here as a suggestion.

IP.Board does not offer any time of sorting ability for forums because of the ability to sort them manually. Most forums aren't offered in an alphabetical order. If this is something you would like, you would most likely have to code this yourself, but you never know.

Thanks for leaving the post. Yeah I could definitely use this feature, for instance say I have a lot of subforums in a main forum, and down the road I add another subforum, but now its out of order. So I have to re-order all the children to place it in alphabetical order... it can be a pain staking process. :/

Edit - I just tried it again, now it let me create a username. I should be able to post on IPS Beyond now. :)

Archived