Suggestion: Add timestamp to tickets

Guest TCWT

I said: "Yet I'm sure..." -- not stating fact, I'm just adding to my point. Most companies listen to their bigger customers than the little people... all linking into minority.

...meh... I get your point -- but a suggest made by an minority might work out. All I'm saying is you should really consider giving the minority a chance. >_<

The minority changes for every feature though. While a feature you want may be in the minority, another feature you want probably isn't it, it all balances out in the end.

Firstly, let me say "100" was a completely random figure - I was just pointing out that if 100 customers (even less, again this is just a random number) ask for something, there's a good chance a lot of our customers feel the same way (those that haven't voiced their opinion).

By now means do I count replies in a feature suggestion thread to see if it reaches a certain threshold. :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is, as Josh said, we have limited resources and simply cannot add every feature everyone wants. No software company can. Thus, we gauge what our customers request, and how we think it fits in with our goals, and those suggestions that seem like they will benefit the most people we look into. Plain and simple. :)

Archived