[Suggestion] New user group on here

Guest AndyF

This is how it was previously set up, with customer support forums here. The group was removed when the forum changes and IPSBeyond was created.

Not quite what i meant :unsure: :) , i vaguely remember the customer to customer support forums on here...

What i meant was it would be nice to see who is an actual customer on here easily thats all ? :)

And maybe not allow posting in things like the bug tracker and suggestions area for non customers (i would say that expired customers should be allowed to continue to post in these areas though)

I am just thinking (like another topic i posted) , it might cut down on the mass of "support" type topics that get posted thats all :unsure: , obviously everyone should be able to post in the community areas... and no need to restrict it to indivual areas (blog etc) , a customer (past / present) should be able to post anywhere...

:unsure:

Not quite what i meant :unsure: :) , i vaguely remember the customer to customer support forums on here...

What i meant was it would be nice to see who is an actual customer on here easily thats all ? :)

And maybe not allow posting in things like the bug tracker and suggestions area for non customers (i would say that expired customers should be allowed to continue to post in these areas though)

I am just thinking (like another topic i posted) , it might cut down on the mass of "support" type topics that get posted thats all :unsure: , obviously everyone should be able to post in the community areas... and no need to restrict it to indivual areas (blog etc) , a customer (past / present) should be able to post anywhere...

:unsure:

I agree with this, and like to see it also and still have access to IPS beyond

Archived