Please Help!

Guest sandrawws

Hi,

I purchased a Life Time Licence a few years ago and now I cannot log into the client area a message comes up as follows:

The following errors were found:
Your account has been disabled

This has been happening since November 2006. I have e-mailed Invision so many times about this I have lost count! On the advise of someone at IPS Beyond I telephoned Invision only to be met by an answering machine, I left a message stating the problem. About 2 weeks later I recieved an e-mail from Debbie Ruff telling me my account has been disabled because it has not been used for a while. She told me to e-mail Invision confirming all my details and gave me an e-mail address. I e-mailed them on the 10th January 2007 confirming all my details and I still have not had a reply even though I have re-sent the e-mail on several occasions!

I then posted again on IPS Beyond for further advise they told me to invision power boards and pm Debbie. I have done this but have not had any reply back! I have also posted on these boards but the post has also been ignored!

I am desperate to get this matter sorted out ASAP. I purchased the Licence in good faith and I am seriously troubled at the lack of communication from Invision.

Also IPS Beyond, can't figure out how I can post on there if my account has been disabled!

Please, Please tell me what I have to do to sort this matter out.

Sandra

Hi,

I then posted again on IPS Beyond for further advise they told me to invision power boards and pm Debbie. I have done this but have not had any reply back! I have also posted on these boards but the post has also been ignored!

Also IPS Beyond, can't figure out how I can post on there if my account has been disabled!

Sandra

Confusing... agree?

Yes I have called them and left a message's on an answering phone. I got this e-mail back some 2 weeks after I made the initail call.

Hello,
I have picked up your telephone message with regard to accessing the
Client center. I have located your account but it appears that the
Account is actually disabled and has not been used for some time. The
Email address on the account differs to the email address you provided. (sandra@liquidspirit.co.uk)

Please confirm your full name, address and the correct email address
On the account so I can assist you. Please reply to
sales@invisionpower.com and ensure this part of the email is included
For reference.

Thank you.

Debbie Ruff
IPS Customer Relations
Invision Power Services Inc.

I obviously done as Debbie told me to do an e-mailed sales@invisionpower.com that was on 10th January 2007 and I never got a reply! I have sent further e-mails and still no reply! The surprising thing also is that I have never had an e-mail address as Debbie stated and my e-mail Address has been the same for the past 3 years!

Telling me top call them again in the previous post is just not on! I am just being sent round and round in circles here.

It has now come to the stage where I am sick to death of invision! How difficult can it be to sort this small problem out? I have a Life Time Licence and the Licence number so what is the problem?

Archived