Recommend a good skin designer

Guest Djelibeybi

Hey gang,

A while back I got my IPB forum design from 1lotus. Sadly, James is no longer doing IP.Board skins, so I'm looking for a new designer. So, if anyone has any recommendations for good skin designers, please let me know!

I'll be looking to either upgrade my existing skin to IP.Board 2.2 format (its currently 2.0), or actually getting a whole new design, including a new logo -- this depends on overall cost. :)

Thanks,
Djeli

Hey gang,

A while back I got my IPB forum design from 1lotus. Sadly, James is no longer doing IP.Board skins, so I'm looking for a new designer. So, if anyone has any recommendations for good skin designers, please let me know!

I'll be looking to either upgrade my existing skin to IP.Board 2.2 format (its currently 2.0), or actually getting a whole new design, including a new logo -- this depends on overall cost. :)

Thanks,

Djeli

SkinByDragonfly

If you contact IPS they might do one for you ;)
Though if they're still turning down skin requests (they were last time I checked) then they send you to 2 companies, one of which I know is metalaxe (as someone already stated)

You're best bet would be to contact IPS

The greatest Designer in the world is MISSINDO from IPB France

http://www.invisionpower.fr/

...take a look, you wont regret and all skins are for free!! Special orders too and I guess...they are not free! :D You can send an MP too since it's registered here.

Yes, they do make great skins there, and their most recent skin (the one they did of the IP.Board 2.2.x AdminCP mockup as the forums skin) is absolutely astonishing! :D

Archived