Suggestion: Make default skin like admincp

Guest rbiss

Here is a preview of the skin :) its pretty much done, just working on one bug where the bored dont want to center in ff (noticed prevew has white bars on bothsides, ff wont show the left bar and offsets it) working to fix that then ill upload it to ips and invisionze :)

post-95271-1166655339_thumb.png

Here is a preview of the skin :) its pretty much done, just working on one bug where the bored dont want to center in ff (noticed prevew has white bars on bothsides, ff wont show the left bar and offsets it) working to fix that then ill upload it to ips and invisionze :)

I didn't notice any white bar :unsure:
And that skin is wicked :thumbsup: well done.

Ah right, I getcha >_<

Edit:

Actually, I've noticed; those blue arrows that minimize the forum look out of place :unsure:

blue arrows look out of place? like they are not center or as if they dont belong? (there the same ones used in the acp:) was pullings thigns from acp to use :)) but any feedback is good :)

blue arrows look out of place? like they are not center or as if they dont belong? (there the same ones used in the acp:) was pullings thigns from acp to use :)) but any feedback is good :)

They stand out too much. It's like everything else blends in, then BANG blue arrow.

It looks nice, i'll bear in mind that skin when choosing skins.

Archived