Just bought 2.2

Guest Shindou

I just bought the new forums, and am happy with it. But not fully, I'm installing it, and on the part where it installs templates, that installation goes blank. Why is this?

install/index.php?p=install&sub=templates <-- This is the part where it goes blank.

I need to fix this ASAP, thanks.

P.S. Why can't I submit a ticket, when I click submit the page goes back to the main index???

But the thing is, I can't login at all, I get redirected at the main index.
(I also reinstalled Windows XP lately, maybe it has something to do with that)

I just want to know why the installation is going to a blank page, I payed for a non-working product. D:

But the thing is, I can't login at all, I get redirected at the main index.

(I also reinstalled Windows XP lately, maybe it has something to do with that)

I just want to know why the installation is going to a blank page, I payed for a non-working product. D:

I'm sorry but as the rules state, no technical help can be given on these forums. You either need to contact a member of staff, submit a support ticket, or make a post on IPSBeyond.

Shindou,

We cannot help you here.

I reccomend you contact IPS via a support ticket.

If you having problems logging into the client area, or cannot submit a ticket, you should EMail sales@invisionpower.com with your details and they'll be happy to help

Sorry you are having problems, I am sure IPS will resolve the matter in the approriate way soon.

In the meantime, double check your browser supports cookies and javascript. Try clearing your cache, or even try a new browser such as Firefox.

Have a nice day.

Archived