The moderating team Page

Guest uratoh

I'd very much like to be able to select which groups appear on The moderating team page, similar to MyBB and vBulletin. o.o

We're thinking on converting to IPB from vBulletin, but one of the hitches we reached was the limitedness of the moderating team page.

An example of this would be our Assistant Administrator group. On vBulletin, we have them classified on the View Forum Leaders page as what they are, Vice Administrators. On IPB, they'd be clustered in with normal Administrators, which we don't want.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but it's always seemed like an extremely obvious feature to add, I've always been surprised it hasn't made it's way into IPB yet. I know there's a modification to do this on Invisionize, but due to the fact that modifications are so.. crude.. I'd rather not do it. I hate the idea of having to remodify the files over and over after every version release. (That's one of the other things we prefer about vBulletin, the plugin system is purely awesome. XD Getting off the point here.. >_>)

Anyway, I just wanted to bring this up with y'all.

It seems to me that 'the moderatng team' page should be replaced with a more customisable page.

In the meanwhile, Iphigenia, I'd suggest you quickly script up a module page that shows the information as you want it, and simply alter your skins to have the new link. :)

Especially since ACP restrictions was added, that oage really needs to be more customisable

As Antony says, with IPB you can create modules and components to display any text you want, just until IPS adds this desperatly needed feature in

Archived