IP Board v1.3 upgrade to IP.Board 2.2?

Guest thidepxinh

How do i upgrade it??? And will it affected those newly added code that i added? For example the Hidden content code?

I don't know if the upgrade system can handle the upgrade from 1.3, that's why I suggested to open a ticket.
Yes it will affect your code

Oh seems like i will have to get a test board of IP.Board 2.2! and tested it with all my codes..... if it works, i will get a license and open a support ticket to upgrade my board! By the way is it free? Also sorry where do i go to get a test board for IP.Board 2.2?

If you want to have information about moving members from an IPB to another software, contact the makers of that other software. Don't you think it would be strange if IPS is going to help you to move somewhere else?

As this is not a support forum I suggest you contact IPS for more info.

So it means that i can only move my member to a new IPB board only?

No, you will be able to move topics, posts, members, events, groups, permission, admin's log and much more. As suggested, you should contact IPB at sales@invisionpower.com for more information :)

- you are running 1.3
- you don't have a license
/
- if you want to have IPB 2.2 you have to buy a license. IPB is not free anymore
- if you want to use other software and you want to convert your member data you have to contact the makers of the software you choose
- IPS is not going to help you to convert your member data so you can use it with other board software

Ok get what u mean, thx alot for the info! But is it possible for the other board to convert it for me?

Again, you have to ask at the other boards place. Give it a try!~

but, if I was you, I would save some money and get IPB 2.2 because it's the best available.

Ok get what u mean, thx alot for the info! But is it possible for the other board to convert it for me?

Jesus weap, how many more times do you want explaining?

GO and ask THEM.

You don't go and ask for a Whopper in McDonalds do you?

Common sense, lad.

Archived