Online list

Guest .KX

Can you put a link to the Online List on the memberbar. It is a frequently used feature and it'd help a lot. It is almost as widely-used as the View New Posts link and it would be perfect sitting next to the View New Posts link.

You should be careful about what you call a "frequently used feature", you may use it frequently, but that doesn't mean everyone does. I personally almost never use that feature, so if this was implemented I would most likely skin it out and put it back where it is now.

Hmm it would stay where it is now, though it would also have a link at the top. On any forum there are two ways that the majority of people look for new posts and topics.

One is to click View New Posts and two is to go to the Online List and see what people are up to.

Though it is a matter of personal preference, I am just trying to see how many other people agree with what I said.

Hmm it would stay where it is now, though it would also have a link at the top. On any forum there are two ways that the majority of people look for new posts and topics.

One is to click View New Posts and two is to go to the Online List and see what people are up to.

Though it is a matter of personal preference, I am just trying to see how many other people agree with what I said.

Be a man and do it your self :whistle: :blush:

Ok well anyone could add the link up there (providing they don't have less than 17 brain cells), so I'll just do it myself. :P

Isn't that the best part of IPB? You can pretty much add anything you want to the board. If you want the online list up there, go ahead. Personally, I do not want it added as a stock feature, though. >_<

Archived