Anyone?

Guest Adam Swann

I would NOT try that unless you have back-ups, possibly fair amount of CSS know-how. Tried it my self (I did have back-ups) I just couldn't get the skinning to work though, images not showing, text not appearing, couldn't 'cache' without breaking futher.

Has anyone attempted the live upgrade yet? Just want to know as i might try it myself...

I suggest you re-read the RC1 release announcement as it tells and wanrs you NOT to upgrade LIVE BOARDS to RC1

/me shrugs at 50 gazillionth time this has been said

I suggest you

re-read

the RC1 release announcement as it tells and wanrs you NOT to upgrade LIVE BOARDS to RC1

/me shrugs at 50 gazillionth time this has been said

I suggest that you not bother interjecting your opinion into a topic which has been resolved (evidenced by "Ok Thanks guys", which is code for "This situation has been resolved and no further input is necessary")

Also, it is the decision of the customer whether they upgrade their live board or not, just as it is Invision Power's decision not to support them if they do. If Adam takes the appropriate precautions, and enters into this process with no expectation of support, why is it your concern?

Archived