any problems with RC1 upgrade

Guest Canadian Hotdogman

Hi,

I just updated succesfully and I must say Invision for once did a great job on the RC's. Now if I could have a little help with some issues I am having.

1. Old Modifications are still in the admin panel. I really want to remove them.

2. How do you uninstall the blogs?

3. I am having trouble because I have to login everytime I go to the page. This is very annoying despite cleaning the cookies and cache out.

on attempting to use the PM system I'm getting:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/.goofus/swmhardcore/{removed my site info}/sources/components_ucp/gallery.php on line 59
: edit - fixed this. Gallery was still enabled despite it not being installed. Because my license had expired. Which is funny, because I recall buying the product and no mention of a license when I sent my money...

also quick edit won't save.

• 1 month later...

I have a lot of errors. the forum and the admin index, it says: Fatal error: Call to undefined method ipsclass::init_cache_setup() in /home/[username]/public_html/index.php on line 259

After upgrading from 2.1.7 to 2.2 rc2 and i forgot to set my theme to the normal before the upgrade... how can you fix that?

We are pleased to announce the second release candidate of Invision Power Board 2.2 has been released.

This is the second release candidate release so please take a moment and read this entire announcement before downloading.

* As this is a RC release there may be bugs and issues with the software. Please report any issues using our bug tracker. Before reporting please first quickly check to see if anyone has already reported your issue.

* Technical support is not available for version 2.2 release candidates.

Do not use this software on a public install. Wait for the final release for your public boards.
* If you wish to test the upgrade from 2.1.7 to 2.2 please do so on a copy of your database. Do not perform an upgrade on your live data. We will not be able to assist you if the upgrade fails.

* You will be able to upgrade from 2.2 RC 2 to future releases when available.

* In general, only download and participate in the release candidate testing if you are comfortable doing so.

Archived