Info

Guest lorenzone92__

Hi. :)

I want ask you some infos.

I didin't understand some things. Can I install this beta and use it also after october (like ipb 2.0 unlimited trial)? Can I install this beta and use it also after october if my license is expired?

Thx in advance, bye!

No mate you cannot, it is time locked and will cease to function on the 20th October.

I have noticed you are running a IPB for one of your sites. and from your eregistration date and the rest of the members. it was illegaly downloaded? because IPB the new triles dont allow hacks to be installed nor dose the Trial Version have 2.2.0 at the bottom Let me guess Emule or EDonkey or one of them P2P Networks? That board is as hot as stealing a car dude

OK. The price will remain the same of the current version?

Eep. 2.0 Trial is awfully archaic and has all manner of bugs and security flaws in it. Since you are still using it, I assume you have no license. In such a case, you do not have access to the 2.2 Beta, nor would it be permitted to reverse engineer it to not expire - or in fact to even run it. And unless you got that 2.0 Trial from here before it vanished rather rudely, you aren't even allowed to use that. We'll give you the benefit of the doubt ;).

At current time, you pay $69.95 for 1 year support/upgrades and unlimited usage on one site. Once it comes up for renewal in 12 months, it'll be (optional) $50/year.

IF YOU DO NOT buy before 2.2 is released, you will be paying $149 for 6 months support/upgrades, and an optional $50/year.

And Sinistra, I highly recommend that you ensure you're actually right before jumping on someone like that. As you aren't, you should not have said anything to the poor fellow.

Eep. 2.0 Trial is awfully archaic and has all manner of bugs and security flaws in it. Since you are still using it, I assume you have no license. In such a case, you do not have access to the 2.2 Beta, nor would it be permitted to reverse engineer it to not expire - or in fact to even run it. And unless you got that 2.0 Trial from here before it vanished rather rudely, you aren't even allowed to use that. We'll give you the benefit of the doubt ;).

At current time, you pay $69.95 for 1 year support/upgrades and unlimited usage on one site. Once it comes up for renewal in 12 months, it'll be (optional) $50/year.

IF YOU DO NOT buy before 2.2 is released, you will be paying $149 for 6 months support/upgrades, and an optional $50/year.

And Sinistra, I highly recommend that you ensure you're actually right before jumping on someone like that. As you aren't, you should not have said anything to the poor fellow.

Lets hope the author is banned, due to th fact he basicly has said he is using IPB without a license.

Archived