Couple of things

Guest MasumX

No, it would be a 5 second change - however, it was never there to begin with, so it wouldn't be "placing it back" it would be putting it there for the first time. As I said - the idea is a completely streamed down editor. If you want all (or more) options you should use the fully reply (or, if you wish, skin the button in on your own board). :)

Most of the other suggestions, will not bad, are more-so opinions of how it should look - and remembering that there is a lot that goes into making a product of this scale, we can't always add everything. :)

My mistake, I meant to say "move them back there" :) where it would look good.

I don't want more options, what is there is there...just suggested to move those two icons next to emoticons..that's all? and beside you have the "Add Reply" text editor like that as well. I know, it takes time in making a product and you can't always add everything but sometimes you guys are not aware of some lil feature which could make life easier n make things good.. that's where we come in to suggest :) and point that out to you guys.

No, your suggestions and feedback are valued, don't let my responses indicate they aren't. :lol:

When I said adding the buttons back, I was referring to the email icon you had previously mentioned. Not really the positioning of the other icons.

^^

-Well, I'm hoping for the position change of the icons . :)

Archived