Links

Guest Stephen Fleming

I know this is only minor compaired to other thing's, but why are link's like this with the box round them when you click on it :unsure:

It really annoys me as its going round the link and touching both sides on the link box that it is in

Here's a link to tell you what I mean, please tell me how I can stop this or can you do somthing about it Matt

untitledne7.jpg

P.S New topic look and Fast Reply is very fresh :o It's quite nice, take time to get used to :thumbsup:

Why are smiles text highlighted when I add one in :shifty:

That's an issue with IE I think. I can't recall as I use Opera now mostly.

Yeah there's been a problem of smilies and when you format that it becomes selected, therefore any typing deletes it. Hopefully they will fix that?

I also noticed in the ACP when you select to edit something you have to select it twice?

That's an issue with IE I think. I can't recall as I use Opera now mostly.

Yeah there's been a

problem

of smilies and when you format that it becomes selected, therefore any typing deletes it. Hopefully they will fix that?

I also noticed in the ACP when you select to edit something you have to select it twice?

I use Firefox :unsure:

Matt, If you read this I love the update's but can you fix my link's problem to the best of your ability and also the emotion clicking, then when you type the emotions goes, because when you click the emotion is highlighted for some reason :huh:

I use Firefox :unsure:

Matt, If you read this I love the update's but can you fix my link's problem to the best of your ability and also the emotion clicking, then when you type the emotions goes, because when you click the emotion is highlighted for some reason :huh:

Just like when you format text like I said. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived