Adding Pictures directly from the gallery as attachement

Guest OnlineAlien

Since uploading pictures with invision board don't get resized but they do with the gallery option. It would be better if people could choose to add attachements from their gallery...

This way, i could promote them to use the gallery option to add pictures...

And also the option that users can only post pictures using the gallery option and then choose their attachement from a gallery listing

thx

Since uploading pictures with invision board don't get resized but they do with the gallery option. It would be better if people could choose to add attachements from their gallery...

This way, i could promote them to use the gallery option to add pictures...

And also the option that users can only post pictures using the gallery option and then choose their attachement from a gallery listing

So when adding attacements to a post, there should be two options, one option to check their own harddisk, the other option to check their gallery, so they can post a picture which maybe they have already posted months ago but want to show it again..

By doing this, the gallery would be much better integretad with invision as i notice know that users won't use it alot... If this option was available it would be more usefull to use the gallery... It really has not much use now

Has this been discussed? Would this be possible? One of the best forums i used to visit, had this option, to just upload pictures to the main gallery, then everytime u posted, u could choose which pictures to add...

It would be faster to upload everything at once to the gallery , let it be resized and then when making your posts to choose the right pictures... U could upload 8 pictures at once ....

thx

I really would like an answer if you guys discussed this or going to implement it. It would really be a good move to improve the gallery...

I want my users to fill up their gallery and then when making posts , choose the right picture from their gallery, without having to go through all the steps to add them url pictures...

Hmmm

Archived