Some more suggestions

Guest Dlf

Some ideas. :P :blink:

[*]Calendar import - Unless im mistaken right now a admin can not import calendar data into the calendar. With this this feature they can. [*]Color event based on event - Actually someone else came up with idea but the main thought is say you have a ranged event, those would be (say) blue while one day events would be like green.

Darn it. I think I had more but can't remember them right now. i'm post them later (since in about 20 minutes from when I post this) I can not edit my post.

Events can be given time ranges as ranged events. Unless you mean time ranges during a day itself. 2.1.3 will allow you to set a start time for events if you wish (the event would be saved as if it occurred at the start time/time zone you specify).

Color event based on event - Actually someone else came up with idea but the main thought is say you have a ranged event, those would be (say) blue while one day events would be like green.

You can pseudo-acheive this by editing your skin. The range, single and recurring use different wrappers I believe (I know ranged uses a different one from the other two at least).

Archived