[2.1.0] Feature Requests

Guest maddog39

Hello,

Right now im trying to decide, when both vB and IPB betas are finished on which perpetual license im going to get and as of now im considering vB and leaving IPB(Dont take this as a threat or anything lol, just saying). However theres only two things I would like to see in IPB to be sold.

[*]Full WYSIWYG editor for posts (shows text formatting, bold, italic, underline, bullets, in editor. [*]An easier templating/skinning system if possible.

Also if there already is a full WYSIWYG editor that shows the formatting and its just an option, please tell me, but I havnt seen one. Thanks! :D

It's an option, in your control panel, go to "Board Settings" and the bottom option allows you to turn on WYSIWYG.

As far as template editor goes, check out these blog entries and view the videos in them. :D

Yeah I just found the Rich Text Editor setting which I have loved in vB and finally its in IPB. It wasnt quite clear but I think there is the new template thing too right? Well then im sold. Ima buy a perpetual when the final of 2.1 comes out. :D

Archived