Private group request

Guest WOFman

A feature that would allow members to make a request to the admin for access to private groups would be nice. And a screen for the mod to approve or reject the members request. It should give them access to the private group not change them from a member to that group. They should be able to be part of more than one private group too. :lol:

A feature that would allow members to make a request to the admin for access to private groups would be nice. And a screen for the mod to approve or reject the members request. It should give them access to the private group not change them from a member to that group. They should be able to be part of more than one private group too. :lol:

You can do that with Permission Masks. On my site the user can submit a "ticket" or a PM and if its approved I just add the mask to them.

This is the "add to group' feature that vb has. It is really needed in ipb. Having to add a permission mask each time someone wants to be added to a group or a sub-group is a royal pain in the.... :P Please consider this for 2.1. I know I've asked for it before but I really think it is a much needed feature :thumbsup:

Archived