Limit Admin CP

Guest Haku2

Root Admins should be only the Owner of the Board. He should be able to Register the Board, Create new Groups with Admins Permissions, etc. Other admins should be allowed to Proform Certian Tasks as set by the Root administrator. i hope we will be able to only let some admins create subforums in certian forums only.

Well the thing is, if you want ALL admins to be under one group like: Admin (which is the ROOT group). You don't want to have to create a whole new group just for limited permissions like Co-Admin with limited admin permissions. Thats why I want to be able to customize individual ROOT admin's permissions. That way all admins can be under one group, but some will have different permissions customizable by the "owner"(one with all permissions).

It doesn't matter if you hide it from member list, when they post you will still see on the "Co-Admin/whatever". No I'm not removing the user group from the left panel either. There should just be an option to edit current ROOT admin's permissions. Or at least thats what I think.. and if its not included. Well.. I will have to see how much a custom programming quote would cost for such a thing.

Archived