Stuck on v4.6.12.1

I've been stuck trying to upgrade past v4.6.12.1 for quite some time now. The update fails with this error:

[removed image because it has potentially sensitive information]

I'm trying to minimize down time so the board is currently up (reverted back to pre-update) but if you run the update you'll stall at the same point.

Note: The board is currently running php7.4 for this old version of the script. The server has 8+ but it breaks the board if we try to run the board under it, so we are waiting to get past this first hurdle before moving the board to 8. Then we need to upgrade to the latest version of the script.

Edited by Stuart Silvester

You're missing the column mentioned in the table there. You'll need to go to ACP -> Support and look at the Database area for any schema updates. 

Additionally, you will need to ensure that you have updated to PHP 8.0 or 8.1 prior to attempting the upgrade. Otherwise, you will get issues.

38 minutes ago, Ecnad said:

The upgrade it's stuck on is the last one that was 7.4 able. When I turn 8 on it immediately breaks the board and I can't even attempt to run the install.

That is expected, you would need to perform a manual upgrade:

You would need to ensure that your PHP 8 requirements are set and compatible. If the upgrader can't even run, that would be something wrong there or you're missing the database table column mentioned and need to add that by going to ACP -> Support before applying the files.

6 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You would need to ensure that your PHP 8 requirements are set and compatible. If the upgrader can't even run, that would be something wrong there or you're missing the database table column mentioned and need to add that by going to ACP -> Support before applying the files.

ACP -> Support shows no issue with database

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

PHP 7.4.19 is still present, you will need to ensure that you upload the latest files and PHP 8.1. Additionally, we are at the end of my shift here so you may wish to rollback your instance to the backup taken prior to upgrade and then our next technical support technician can assist you tomorrow morning.