Deleted forum accounts

Lordest

Some users' forum accounts are being deleted in our system. There is no request for deletion from the users, and the administration is not deleting the account. What could be the reason for this? We could not find any records.

If there are accounts being deleted then the only way that can happen in the core system is if admin is deleting them, either through request or through the admin CP. As mentioned above, you should check your admin logs first of all

23 minutes ago, Marc said:

If there are accounts being deleted then the only way that can happen in the core system is if admin is deleting them, either through request or through the admin CP. As mentioned above, you should check your admin logs first of all

I didn't see any deletion in the admin logs. Is there a way to close users' account deletion requests? If I don't want the accounts to be deleted in any way,

6 hours ago, teraßyte said:

Try checking in ACP > Members > STAFF > Administrators > Administrator Logs (button top-right).

Is there no deleted member action logged on that page?

There is no record in the admin logs.

If you go to the following location, you can change this

Members > PII & Deletion Requests > Settings

In terms of the ones you belive have been deleted, there is only really admin who could have deleted these, unless you have a 3rd party tool dealing with members in any way? If you have some examples, and update you login details on file, I can certainly take a look for you.