Pages Default RSS Feed Link

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Have been trying a way to either remove or change the default RSS feed link, as it doesn't provide any current postings. The link I'm referring to is the /?rss=1 as in my case, it only shows articles made back in May. I created a new RSS feed to give out but, I would like to change the default one to have it include current and future articles. 

Could you please provide the full URL of what you are referring to? The feed URL should look more like: {base-url}/rss/1-{rss-name}.xml/ (where {rss-name} is the name you gave it)

So the link there would be on your Pages Database. It should be however many you limited the feed to in the Database settings and which are available to Guests. To investigate further, I would need to look at what settings you have for this:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

• Solution

You had your sort order for your records set to Ascending order by record id. This would mean that record 1 is positioned at the top, which is what you were getting. I changed this to Descending order, which would place the most recent record created at the top. The RSS feed is now what you are expecting.