Non secured site?

I just changed my forums back to bluehost/com with a cname taking forum.orioleshangout.com to an invision server. 

Now people are saying this, "I'm now blocked on my pc by my antivirus claiming invalid certificate and firefox from the not a secure connection.  This is from my android phone on the firefox app. "

Is there another setting I need to change?

5 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

It looks like you’re still pointed to your old host as the self signed SSL cert looks to be for your old host. You might want to check you’re actually pointed to IPS cloud if you recently migrated. 

Thanks for the reply. GoDaddy is sending my domain to bluehost where I have a redirect (via wordpress) to send it to forum.orioleshangout.com. I also have a cname at bluehost to send to the IPS cloud. So if people go directly to forum.orioleshangout.com they should go through bluehost and directed to IPS. 

So not sure I understand about the "old host" which was ezoic who used proxy servers. 

2 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

Could contain: Text, File

That’s what is loading when you attempt to load your forum hostname. It’s a server configuration issue as it’s presenting a self-signed certificate instead of onesigned by a recognized certificate authority. 

Is that an IPS issue, or ma Bluehost issue where the cname exists? 

thanks BTW...

It’s a host issue. They control the SSL cert that is presented. It has nothing to do with the software. Have your host install a valid SSL certificate and that issue will be fixed. This would happen with ANYTHING called from that subdomain, IPB or not.