Issue after most recent updgrade

Hi, We have lot of topics which have 1000’s of replies. After most recent upgrade when we click on the these topics page is not loading. 
 Any suggestions related to what might be the issue? Something changed with the latest upgrade?

I can message the link if anyone can take a look at it. Thank you.

Edited by Chinna444

Are you receiving an error message when trying to load the page or is it just a plain white page? If the latter, this may be a suppressed PHP error and we would need the error log from your server.

If you are not getting a plain white page, please place the URL which you're having problems with in the notes section of the access details area of the Client Area, we can then assist. Please see instructions below:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

No blank page. Few times I tried to open the page and it was loading for more than 2 mins and just closed the browser. One or two time I see page loaded after a min. I initially thought it might be a network issue but lot of users also complained about the same issue. 

I have updated the details and also provided some sample URL's in the notes section. Can you please take a look. Thanks a lot.