Leave a Link to new location, thorws an error in the forums page

Hi There, 

When I try to move a specific topic from Forum A to Forum B, I see a modal opening to choose at which Forum I should sent the topic, and underneath that I also get a checkbox called "Leave Link to new location" if I am checking the box and try to move the topic from Forum A to Forum B. I get an error. Check the image below. 

Not seeing any option in the backend to get it fixed or turning it off

Could contain: Page, Text

There doesnt appear to be any error in your image there. Im not seeing any issues on my end, and this is something I use quite a bit. Have you tested this with all 3rd party items disabled, and using a default theme?

EDIT: Ironically, Ive just moved this very topic with a link to the new location, to the technical problems forum

Basically when I am trying to move a , topic from Forum A to Forum B, along with that checkbox (Leave a Link to a new location) checked. I get to see a error, which is mentioned below

Could contain: Text, Page

The only way that would generally happen is if you cannot see the location you have moved it to. Please provide an example topic I can move on your site, along with the names of the forum to move to, and the name of the person you are logged in as

Hi @Dru Vagale,

I would suggest not including your username and password in the post as this forum is viewable to the public.

Please send an Invision Community Team member a private message or send them an email to further assist you.

Please dont post login details on the community. This is a public area.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. (admin details is what we will need)

We look forward to further assisting you. 

I have hidden your reply as it shows your email. This is what I am getting on your site currently. I suspect likely related to some 3rd party item you are running there. Please check in your system logs

Could contain: Page, Text, File

Posted (edited)

I can easily login, using the same login credentials. I believe it's not a third party plugin issue

Also I have checked the system logs, there was no errors showing

Edited by Dru Vagale

As you can see above, there is something causing a login issue on your site unfortunately. Without being able to log into your site, Im unable to look at the problem. You would need to disable all 3rd party items so I can test logging in. I understand you dont believe it to be a 3rd party issue, however unless you dont have any 3rd party items, its not possible to determine that without knowing what the error is