Licenses appears as invalid key.

Today after out host made some changes we end up with an error that say "License Key Invalid". The key is valid and was working till today. We are aware that we have two licenses on the same URL but in the past this was not a problem.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Text

You would only be allowed to run the installation on the URL which you are licensed for. Per your license agreement, you can only have 1 Live URL and 1 Test URL. The Test URL can only be used by you and your immediate staff to test and cannot be used publicly.

Posted (edited)

Hello Jim and thank you for your answer. You misunderstood what i've said. I was meaning that we have two different active licenses ( well, only one at the current time ), like in two different client accounts ( one that is mine and the old account that belongs to one of my colegue ) not that we are using the same licenses two times. We dont have a test URL setted yet.

EDIT The IPS files are on the URL used on the licenses but since today it appears with that error.

Edited by Aleksander28

You are licensed for the /forum, whereas you are using the root domain so the error there is indeed correct. I have updated your license URL on file.