"This setting can not be changed as there is a move in progress." - No task running

After the mess Wasabi made for me yesterday, I'm stuck in the above scenario.

I attempted to move my theme resources folder back to local. I see there are file write errors to the local storage container, which is odd, because other file types are using the same one and have been for years. 

The system doesn't look like it's continuing to try to write the files. There are no open tasks, but I can't change the setting for the theme resource location because it thinks they're still moving.  Ultimately, I think I want to keep them local for a bit until I've been running successfully for a couple days. 

What can I do to jiggle this loose?

13 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Good or bad? lol

The "move in progress" cleared. I was able to attempt another move, and it worked.

I will say that I hope IPS5 has a better solution to a stuck file move process than "restore from backup".  That's year 2003 level stuff.

To be fair, backups before performing a large scale move, and having to revert when an external source fails, is still very much 2024 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

To be fair, backups before performing a large scale move, and having to revert when an external source fails, is still very much 2024 🙂 

Since the file delete doesn't happen until after the move. If the move is stuck then a "Cancel this move task and revert to previous settings" button would be helpful instead of going to the vault and pulling the latest Ultrium LTO tape out of the box to restore the whole site.

2 hours ago, CheersnGears said:

Since the file delete doesn't happen until after the move. If the move is stuck then a "Cancel this move task and revert to previous settings" button would be helpful instead of going to the vault and pulling the latest Ultrium LTO tape out of the box to restore the whole site.

I get what you are saying there, but unfortunately there is no way in which to know what will or wont fail 🙂