Page block caching

Hi, 

I have the following code embedded on my website: www.uptheshakers.co.uk

<div id="fs-standings"></div> <script> (function (w,d,s,o,f,js,fjs) { w['fsStandingsEmbed']=o;w[o] = w[o] || function () { (w[o].q = w[o].q || []).push(arguments) }; js = d.createElement(s), fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; js.id = o; js.src = f; js.async = 1; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(window, document, 'script', 'mw', 'https://cdn.footystats.org/embeds/standings.js')); mw('params', { leagueID: 9962 }); </script>

The code is working but is not updating client side without them having to clear their cache, I have caching disabled on the block as per screenshot below:

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Electronics, Screen, Webpage, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Monitor

Am I missing something? Thanks.

You'll want to check if you're instructing browsers to cache the page if it is in their browser's cache. Our software will not instruct the browser to cache a page in the browser.

29 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You'll want to check if you're instructing browsers to cache the page if it is in their browser's cache. Our software will not instruct the browser to cache a page in the browser.

How do I do this?

Just now, Dean Hamer said:

How do I do this?

This would be in your server configuration, .htaccess, CloudFlare, etc... many places. If you have issues, you'll want to contact your hosting provider or server administrator. As this isn't in our software, we can't really tell you how you implemented it.