Who uses zapier and what for?

Lindor

Hello team,

I am having a lot of problems connecting IC with my CRM (Active Campaign) through zapier.

The triggers are limited, the information we can send is limited and the little we can send gives a lot of errors. 

I have a big question, really who uses zapier with IC and what do they use it for?

I was having these problems a year ago and now I am still having them and more are being added.

Is it not possible to solve them, is there another way to use zapier like the other existing applications?

I appreciate your sincere replies. Tahnks a lot.

30 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

We're still investigating your ticket, but an alternative would be to use IPS webhooks in combination with Zapier https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496326446989-Send-webhooks-in-Zaps to receive the data and then forward them to Active Campaign.

But Zapier conection uses webhooks, I've 2 webhooks created in my IC and I only has enabled zapier. I never created these webhooks manually.

Could contain: File, Text

I can see that IPS webhooks have the same triggers and I suspect that have the same data too. So the problems will be the same.

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

10 minutes ago, Lindor said:

I can see that IPS webhooks have the same triggers and I suspect that have the same data too. So the problems will be the same.

There is clearly an issue being investigated in your ticket which is causing a problem with the traditional Zapier connection, which is why my colleague suggests using webhooks instead. Of course, you can certainly suspect them to be the same if you like, however I'd personally go for the opinion of the person who writes them 😉