Deleted Page Persists

Como
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

I deleted a Page, but it persists in the menu. I assume I must also delete the item from the menu manager - yes?

But the odd thing is, the Page content persists when I visit the page from the menu. It is definitely no longer listed in Pages. What am I missing?

It is not a caching issue (I am logged in and it has been an hour or more since I deleted the Page).

Yes, if you have added a page to the menu manager, you would need to remove that even if you remove the page. 

IF the page content exists, are you sure its not in deleted content? So when you click on it, does it say to you that its deleted? 

Apologies. I'm doing that many things (we've migrated and am changing just about everything before we reopen). It was must have been something  else I deleted and misremembered. Let me try this again.

In Pages, I have a document (container) which would redirect to a child document at our old server. So, there are three pages, and three menu items at IPS too. However, only two appear in Pages and there is no (accessible) content in the container document in pages. I have no idea where the contents of that other page is located?

The problem, for me, is that I did not handle migration. I did not add the content with at our cloud forum - it was imported. So, I cannot retrace my steps.