June 14 in General Questions
We're currently running an on-premise solution of the IPS Community package and we've recently started contemplating a potential transition towards the IPS cloud solution. We've inquired twice now through the contact form to see how a migration might look like though unfortunately we're still waiting on a response from the sales team.
I hoped to be able to get into direct contact with someone who could assist us in scoping out the potential lift-and-shift if at all a possibility.
Hi! I replied to your email you sent on June 9 on June 11. Please check your junk folder. I will reply again now.
Thank you for your reply, I have unfortunately not been able to see a reply in either my inbox or my junk folder. If possible, I'd like to DM you on the internal chat system to pass on an email address for further communication or set up a meeting.
Started 6 minutes ago
Started 1 hour ago
Started 6 hours ago